Who is Eligible to Participate in Coach U and Corporate Coach U Advanced Coaching Programs
Coach U’s Advanced Coaching Program and Corporate Coach U’s Advanced Corporate Coaching Program are EXCLUSIVELY for Coach U Core Essentials Graduates and already-credentialed ICF coaches.
Our approved ICF Accredited Coach Training Program track (ICF ACTP Track) results in attainment of the Certified Graduate designation in both Advanced Programs. Our Advanced Programs offer intermediate to advanced courses to refine core coaching competency and develop mastery beyond core coaching competency for those seeking ICF credentialing at the Associate Certified Coach (ACC), Professional Certified Coach (PCC) and Master Certified Coach (MCC) levels. Core Essentials Program participants learn foundational coaching skills and a variety of proprietary coaching models that can be used with virtually any individual or group. In the Advanced Programs, each learner selects their focus market and special interests and builds a unique learning journey to accomplish personal, professional and business development goals. The structure of our Advanced Program is critical for sustainable success; connect weekly, deepen relationships, participate in many practicums, give/receive regular coaching feedback, expand business opportunities and more.
Coaches may make the commitment to coaching excellence at the beginning of their journey by enrolling in both the Core and Advanced Programs, or Core Essentials Graduates may upgrade later into an Advanced Program.
What You’ll Experience and Receive in the Advanced Program
- Participation in a higher-level conversation than found in the Core Essentials Program (77 coach training hours)
- Comprehension of the distinctions and subtleties of demonstrated core coaching competencies at the ACC, PCC and MCC levels
- Refined knowledge and vital integration of the ICF’s 11 Core Coaching Competencies
- 40+ hours of required courses for graduation , including the 12-week Advanced Coaching Skills Supervision Practicum (this class is held as a group supervision of coaching skills course, with individual and collective support and feedback) and a diverse selection of advanced coaching practicums focusing on core coaching competencies for mastery in coaching
- 20+ hours of elective courses for graduation – you will determine which courses you will take from the diverse set of elective courses offerings and when these courses will be most relevant. The remaining courses, not required for graduation, can be taken later for your next level of credentialing or for required ICF CEUs for credentialing renewals.
- Participate in Marketing “202” courses – intermediate and advanced marketing strategies to transition into full-time internal or external coaching (and earn 6-plus figures as a coach, if applicable).
- More than 1,000 pages of curriculum and materials in eco-friendly PDF format. You choose whether to print, view online, or read on your portable device such as an iPad®.
- You will learn everything a highly successful coach needs to know to masterfully coach clients around the globe through telephone-based or face-to-face professional coaching services.
- Models for how to package your services and products to help your coachees become lifetime customers and referrers.
- Concepts and practical skills that have enabled our Advanced Program graduates to become PCC or MCC coaches, author books, write their own training programs (and add on optional coaching services), deliver workshops and seminars using our approved Intellectual Property, provide consulting services with a coach approach, appear on television shows (including Oprah), create multiple revenue streams, contribute leadership skills to the ICF and other valued organisations at a high levels, and more.
- Becoming experienced and credentialed as a PCC or MCC coach could help you create your own work and play schedule, make deep and meaningful contributions and connections around the work and be 100% in control of your revenue and future.
Advanced Coaching Program (ACP) Telecourse Program
For individuals who wish to become a professional Coach — or just develop exceptional coaching skills — register in Coach U’s Advanced Coaching Program (ACP), the most comprehensive and effective training program for new and experienced coaches. This program is required to become a Coach U Certified Graduate (CUCG). The CUCG program and designation is approved by the International Coach Federation (ICF) under the Accredited Coach Training Program Track (ACTP).
For a full description click here
Advanced Corporate Coaching Program (ACCP) Telecourse Program
The individual who wishes to become a Corporate Coach — or just develop exceptional coaching skills — will register in the Advanced Corporate Coaching Program (ACCP), the most comprehensive and effective training program for corporate coaches. This program is required to become a Corporate Coach U Certified Graduate (CCUCG). The CCUCG program and designation is approved by the International Coach Federation (ICF) under the Accredited Coach Training Program Track (ACTP).
For a full description click here