Coach U’s Advanced Coaching Program (ACP) or Corporate Coach U’s Advanced Corporate Coaching Program (ACCP) are exclusively available to Coach U Core Essentials graduates, and coaches who are already credentialled with the ICF.
The Advanced Corporate Coaching Program has a focus on taking a coach approach while using business language in corporate situations with individuals, teams or organisations. This program has a deep business focus that specialises in corporate or organisational coaching.
The Advanced Corporate Coaching Program (ACCP) is geared towards external (self-employed) small business coaches, and corporate, and organisational coaches seeking to expand their depth and scope of offered professional coaching services. It is also highly appropriate for internal organisational coaches with a highly diverse group of coachees with very different objectives and needs (such as cultural coaching). This program is broad and will prepare an individual to masterfully coach many types of clients with many types of situations.
Who Should Enroll?
- Coach U and Corporate Coach U’s Core Essentials Graduates (CEGs) who want to be highly successful full-time coaches.
- Core Essentials Graduates who want to coach part-time, use priceless business coaching skills, and apply our exclusive advanced Professional Foundation and Attraction concepts in the workplace.
- Seasoned coaches wanting to stay engaged rich conversations with other successful coaches from around the world.
- ICF-credentialed coaches (PCC’s and MCC’s) committed to accumulating several years worth of coaching CEUs for required renewals, or ACCs who want to continue with an reputable ICF Accredited Coach Training Program (ACTP).
- Professional life, career, business and organisational coaches who want to be catalysts for change, stewards of the art and science of professional coaching, and models of living a high quality life full of personal and professional rewards.
- Coaches seeking more opportunities to join coaching panels to provide contracted coaching services to organisations seeking credentialed coaches.
- Experienced coaches, consultants, professionals, trainers, business owners, and others interested in communicating with a coach approach, becoming more influential and making a positive impact.
- People looking for intermediate/advanced level coach training coursework.
- People intent on becoming well-trained and masterful credentialed coaches.
- Coaches seeking to become masterful internal or external business and/or corporate coaches.
- Internal corporate and organisational coaches responsible for developing a strong coaching culture within their organisation.
- Coaches looking to blend the Corporate Coach U approach with other philosophies.
- Individuals interested in incorporating solid coaching skills into other positions or professions.
- Coaches who want to apply Professional Foundation skills in the workplace others and gain more control and success in life.
What you will experience and have access to in Corporate Coach U’s Advanced Coaching Program
- Participation in a higher-level conversation than found in the Core Essentials Program.
- Participation in conversations with people in business from around the world, small business to big business, non-profit organisations, educational institutions, governmental entities, and a diverse group of other industries.
- Comprehension of the distinctions and subtleties of demonstrated core coaching competencies at the ACC, PCC and MCC levels.
- Refined knowledge and vital integration of the ICF’s 11 Core Coaching Competencies.
- The Advance Corporate Coaching Program has a total of 148 hours available to participants. Of these 148 hours, participants are required to complete:
- 52 hours of required courses for graduation, including the 12-week Advanced Coaching Skills Supervision Practicum (this class is held as a group supervision of coaching skills course, with individual and collective support and feedback) and a diverse selection of advanced coaching practicums focusing on core coaching competencies for personal and business coaching and Corporate Coach U’s exclusive Personal Coaching Styles Inventory (PCSI) practicum.
- 20 hours of elective courses for graduation, you will determine which courses you take from the diverse set of elective courses offerings and when these courses will be most relevant. The remaining courses, not required for graduation, can be taken later for Coaching CEUs or for your next level of credentialing.
- Participate in Marketing courses intermediate and advanced marketing strategies to earn 6-plus figures.
- You will learn everything a highly successful business coach needs to know to masterfully coach staff/employees, managers/supervisors, directors, and C-Suite coachees around the globe through telephone-based or face-to-face professional coaching services.
- Models for how to package your services and products to help your coachees become lifetime customers and referrers.
- You will learn concepts and practical skills that have enabled our Advanced Program graduates to become PCC or MCC coaches, author books, write their own training programs (and add on optional coaching services), deliver workshops and seminars using our approved IP, provide consulting services with a coach approach, appear on television shows (including Oprah), create multiple revenue streams, contribute leadership skills to the ICF and other valued organisations at a high levels, and more.
- Access to more than 1000 pages of curriculum and materials in the ecofriendly PDF format. You choose whether to print, view online or read on your portable devices.
- Becoming experienced and credentialed as a PCC or MCC coach could help you create your own work schedule, make deep and meaningful contributions and connections around the work and be 100% in control of your revenue and future.
Corporate Coach U’s Advanced Corporate Coach Training Program
Advanced Corporate Coaching Program graduates will complete an additional 72 hours of required and elective courses, for a total of 149 hours of coach training in our system (the 149 hours include the Core Essentials or equivalent) in order to become Corporate Coach U Graduates.
Our course offering is extensive in the Advanced Corporate Coaching Program, you will determine your pace and your path. Each student will create a unique schedule. You’ll decide what you want to take and when, depending on your interests and gaps, and which coachees choose to engage your services and for what at any particular point in time. The ongoing, weekly courses work in the same way that coaching works, ongoing, spatial learning allows us to learn, implement and adjust with accountability.
In addition to accumulating coach training hours for Corporate Coach U graduation, you will continue to accrue and document client coaching hours and mentor coaching hours. Once you receive your Corporate Coach U Graduate designation, you may continue accumulating additional client coaching hours, and mentor coaching with supervision, and apply to receive your Corporate Coach U Certified Graduate award, which is a stepping stone to the ICF’s Professional Certified Coach designation, via the ACTP track.
Corporate Coach U’s Advanced Coaching Program will provide you with the information you need to become credentialed with the ICF. We believe your primary target is the PCC designation.
There are a broad range of courses offered throughout the Advanced Corporate Coaching Program in both the core and elective areas. You can get information about the courses offered during the Advanced Corporate Coaching Program here.
ICF Certification – ACTP
The ICF offers three levels of credentialing: the Associate Certified Coach (ACC), the Professional Certified Coach (PCC) and the Master Certified Coach (MCC). To date, Coach U has trained the highest percentage of ICF credentialed coaches.
Coach U and Corporate Coach U’s advanced certifications enable certified graduates to apply for ICF certification through the ACTP track, which is preferred by most coaches.
Our approved ICF Accredited Coach Training Program track (ICF ACTP Track) results in attainment of the Certified Graduate designation in both Advanced Programs. Our Advanced Programs offer intermediate to advanced courses to refine core coaching competency and develop mastery beyond core coaching competency for those seeking ICF credentialing at the Associate Certified Coach (ACC), Professional Certified Coach (PCC) and Master Certified Coach (MCC) levels. Core Essentials Program participants learn foundational coaching skills and a variety of proprietary coaching models that can be used with virtually any individual or group. In the Advanced Programs, each learner selects their focus market and special interests and builds a unique learning journey to accomplish personal, professional and business development goals. The structure of our Advanced Program is critical for sustainable success; connect weekly, deepen relationships, participate in many practicums, give/receive regular coaching feedback, expand business opportunities and more.
Most professional coaches strive to achieve the ICF’s Professional Certified Coach (PCC) or Master Certified Coach (MCC) designations.
You will have access to our student-only area to get exclusive resources to make understanding the process, from brand new coach to MCC credentialed coach, as easy as possible!
Tuition and Enrollment Information
Tuition: Click here to view our most recent tuition schedule (pdf).
To register now and secure your place please complete the registration form below. One of our team will then contact with you within the next 48 business hours, to finalise your registration, answer questions, clarify program logistics, gain your payment instructions and let you know the pathway to your program commencement. Please ensure you read our enrollment policy prior to enrolling.