My first experience with Coach U was the Telecourse “Becoming A Coach” and it was great. The facilitator was phenomenal. She was very articulate and well organised. The class was structured but there were plenty of opportunities for individuals to ask questions. The facilitator made sure we all had a very strong understanding of what coaching is and the beginning steps we need to take to get our careers in coaching started. I found the course beneficial both professionally and personally. I strongly recommend it to anyone interested in coaching.Sarah J. Martin
If you have an interest in coaching or in any of our coach training programs, enrolling in our Becoming a Coach (BAC) Information Webinar Series is the perfect place to start! This information rich webinar is insightful and will also give you an experience of virtual learning and training.
We will provide an overview of the following
- Getting Started as a Coach – What to Know
- About Coach U and our family of companies
- About the International Coach Federation and credentials
- Our Philosophies
- Coach U’s Guiding Principles™
- Coach U’s Personal Foundation™ Concepts•Coach U’s Coaching Models
- Coaching Competencies
- Setting up Your Practice for Success
Bonus documents and self-assessments you will receive
- Guiding Principles for Coaches
- Clean Sweep Program™
- Team 100 Program™
- Personal Presence Self-Assessment™
- Self-Knowledge Self-Assessment™
- Sample Marketing Letter™
Benefits to you
- Explore this information with experienced credentialed professional coaches possessing extensive coaching experience
- Gain clarity into professional coaching associations and credentials
- Learn concepts that you can immediately integrate into your current style of communication
- Challenge your current beliefs around coaching and coach training
- Explore best practices in professional coaching and be aware of common coaching limiting beliefs
- Determine obstacles to your next level of success as we explore Personal Foundation™ concepts
- Learn what actions and strategies successful coaches use to attract and retain coachees and clients
Upcoming Program dates
Wednesday’s 12pm North America ET – July 3, 10, 17, 25, 31
Thursday’s 6pm North America ET – September 5, 12, 19, 26, Oct 3
Tuesday’s 3pm North America ET – November 5, 12, 19, 26, Dec 3
To determine the correct time for your location, click on the link to convert to the time it will be where you live or where you might be travelling: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting.html
This information-rich webinar requires a small investment of USD$49.
- This webinar is 5 weeks long and includes various PDF handouts. This webinar is not a prerequisite or part of our Core Essentials Program.
- This is not a train-the-trainer program. The concepts are for your personal use only and may be verbally used with your individual clients/coachees.
- Please read the BAC Enrollment Policy before registering for this program.
Register For This Program
To register now and secure your place please complete the registration form below. One of our team will be in contact with you within the next 48 business hours to finalise your registration, answer questions, clarify program logistics, gain your payment instructions and let you know the pathway to your program commencement.