Corporate Coach U’s Personal Coaching Styles Inventory™ (“PCSI”) is an assessment tool that helps executives, leaders, consultants, trainers and coaches understand how to connect easily in various relationships (face-to-face and virtual teams, projects, etc.). In this course we examine the four PCSI styles and develop awareness for how these styles are expressed in the workplace. With an understanding of styles, leaders and coaches learn to flex their styles to support colleagues, clients and customers. Upon completion of this course you will be certified to deliver and give feedback with this assessment tool.
If you are looking for greater success in business, executive or leadership coaching, partner with Corporate Coach U as thousands of other coaches have done.
Who should participate?
- Business Owners
- HR Professionals
- Professional Coaches – internal and external
- Other professionals
Benefits to you
- Experience this tool with experienced Faculty possessing extensive executive experience and successful business coaching practices.
- Low cost tool yielding high value.
- Better understand your preferred style of communication and ways to recognize and better communicate with different styles.
- Each participant will receive course materials (10 PCSI workbooks) sent by postal mail.
- After successfully completing this 8-week TeleCourse, you may purchase PCSI booklets or e-PCSI pins to use with your one-on-one coaching clients.
- This course is 8 weeks long (55 minutes per week).
- Please remember to enroll more at least 5 days before the course start day/time to receive your materials by mail before the first session.
- A minimum class size of 4 students is required for the class to go forward. A determination will be made and students informed at least 2 days before class starts.
- This is not a train-the-trainer program. You may use this intellectual property provided you purchase a PCSI workbook for each individual client or coachee with whom you use or present this tool.
- You may not facilitate a training program based on this tool. For this, you will need to participate in the PCSI Licensed Facilitator Program.
Ready to be a more skilled communicator? The eye-opening course requires an investment of $495.
If two or more register at the same time (co-workers, friends, family members, etc.), each will invest $450 per person.
Early-bird registrations, more than 30 days before the program date, will be only $395.