Strategic Skills for Managers, Leaders and Coaches
Today’s highly competitive business environment demands that individuals and organisations perform at higher levels and with greater speed than ever before. Leaders and employees alike must place a new emphasis on individual and collective learning and creativity. The Coaching Clinic™ provides both the technology and process to develop a new workplace model to achieve these goals. Participants also have the opportunity to become licensed to facilitate the Coaching Clinic.
What is the Coaching Clinic™?
The Coaching Clinic™ is a two-day program where executives, managers, HR professionals and leaders learn crucial coaching skills and competencies. Individuals gain an in-depth understanding of the coaching process.
Benefits of the Coaching Clinic™
Through the Coaching Clinic™, organisations and individuals can:
- discover coaching as a powerful model of management, mentoring and leadership
- experience and practice “state-of-the-art” coaching tools
- learn the structure and skills to immediately enhance performance
- position the organisation for rapid growth
- make major advances in professional and personal connections as well as apply learning within the workplace immediately
What does the Coaching Clinic™ do?
The Coaching Clinic™ effectively trains individuals in the skills necessary for coaching within an organisation. It is a fully developed model, which managers, leaders and coaches can implement immediately in their organisation to:
- promote innovation and accelerate results
- effectively develop and retain valuable organisational members
- improve organisational communication and team effectiveness
- deepen commitment to personal, professional and organisational goals
- The Coaching Clinic™ challenges participants to raise their standards for their own skills and competencies
Who Should Attend?
This clinic is suitable for:
- human resource professionals
- quality development professionals
- leaders at every level who want to learn advanced communication and organisational leadership skills
Coaching Clinic™ Agenda
Day 1 Topics
Being a Coach
– A Model of Trust and Creating a Coaching Environment
– Personal Paradigm Shifts
The Five-Step Process of Coaching in the Workplace
– The Coaching Conversation Model
– Contextual Listening
– Discovery Questioning
Day 2 Topics
Coaching Skills (cont’)
– Personal Coaching Styles Inventory (PCSI)
– Defining Your Personal Style & Recognising The Styles of Others
Coaching in Organizations
– Creating a Powerful Definition of Coaching
– Coaching to Commitment
– Challenges to Coaching
– Creating an Action Plan to Implement Coaching
– Follow-Up & Peer Coaching
2019 Upcoming Programs
For existing v1-v5 licensed facilitators
June 2019 – Chicago, USA
Tuesday 11 June – Friday 14 June, 2019
August 2019 – Sydney, Australia
Tuesday 27 August – Friday 30 August, 2019
September 2019 – Singapore
Tuesday 24 August – Friday 27 September, 2019
November 2019 – USA (location to be determined)
Finalised dates for November 2019 coming soon
If you have any questions, please contact us.
Daily from 8.30am to 6.00pm
Click here to view our most recent tuition schedule.
To register now and secure your place please complete the registration form below. One of our team will then contact with you within the next 48 business hours, to finalise your registration, answer questions, clarify program logistics and let you know the pathway to your program commencement. Please ensure you read our enrolment policy prior to enrolling.